Lobelia -lobelia inflata-*
Contains a chemical called lobeline which acts like nicotine, when used carefullu it can fool the body into thinking it has nicotine in the system, and help stave off cravings for cigarettes.
Coltsfoot -tussilago farfara-
Gotu Kola -centella asiatica-
California Poppy -eschscholzia californica-
Mullein -verbascum thapsus-
Spearmint -Mentha spicata-
How to Use This Blend
History of Quit Herbal Blend
Offering herbs to quit smoking was necessary for our goal to connect people to plants. We are already as society use the tobacco plant when we smoke a cigarette. Therefore, this herbal blend is not a substitute to smoking commercial cigarettes. It is an opportunity to quit smoking commercial cigarettes altogether. Therefore, freeing yourself from the nicotine and chemical addiction that commercial cigarettes thrive on.
Herbs to quit smoking QUIT blend is a bridge to empower yourself. You too can experience the full power of herbal intelligence.
- Lobelia acts like nicotine, when used carefully it can fool the body into thinking it has nicotine in the system, and help stave off cravings for cigarettes.
- Coltsfoot is a treatment for throat and lung ailments, including bronchitis, asthma, and chronic cough.
- Gotu Kola improves mental clarity.
- California Poppy has a sedative and mild euphoric effect.
Does Herbs to Quit Smoking Work?
You can have a powerful relationship with plants. Choose any of our other blends to control your state-of-mind. In addition to picking which intentional method to use as tea, bath, vaporize or even a smoke.
- Use QUIT unmixed for strong nicotine cravings
- Mix QUIT with other blends for milder nicotine cravings
- Use other blends without QUIT to phase out your addiction
USDA certified organic herbs and fair-traded ingredients are in the QUIT blend. The intent of this medicinal blend is to support your health and well being.
- • All of our ingredients are USDA Organic as well as Kosher or Wildcrafted when possible.
• Absolutely NO chemicals or pharmaceuticals are added to these blends
• Not for pregnant or lactating women.
• If you have a medical condition or on any medication, please consult with your doctor by providing them the list of latin ingredient name (the names in italic)
• Intended for intentional use by responsible individuals.
• Empower yourself by doing your own personal research about plants and the different ways to consume them.