CENTER Herbal Blend
$10.00 – $20.00
CENTER supports energising states of mindfulness and heart rejuvenation. Intentionally engage balance and self control to get you through difficult days. Quickly attain harmony between your thoughts and your emotions so you can enjoy this journey call life.
SOAK in a restorative Face, Foot or Body Bath
VAPE in a dry herb vaporizer at 313°F to 328°F
SMOKE in a Ceremonial Pipe or Herbal Roll
- Purifying smudge
- Smoking cessation aid
- Detox aid
- Mood enhancer
Sage -Salvia Officinalis- Used when a person faces a personal difficulty, specifically bad luck, as well as take away headaches, nosebleeds and sinus infections. Also renowned for energetic purification as a smudge.
Cornflower -Centaurea Cyanus- In Greek mythology, Achilles’ poisened wound was healed by applying cornflower plants since its rich in vitamin C and folic acid that helps detoxify the body. Energetic support for overcoming challenges.
Red Clover -Trifolium Pratense- Assist the body in removing metabolic waste products along with it being filled with calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C.
Calendula -Calendula officinalis- Boost the healing rate of wounds and brings comfort to those who are nervous, prone to fear & gone through a profound shock or trauma to the nervous system.
Mullein -Verbascum Thapsus- Mild sedative and amazing lung healing herb when used as tea or herbal smoking blend.
• All of our ingredients are USDA Organic as well as Kosher or Wildcrafted when possible.
• Absolutely NO chemicals or pharmaceuticals are added to these blends
• Not for pregnant or lactating women, we have intentional blends for this phase of a woman that are coming soon so join our mailing list!
• If you have a medical condition or on any medication, please consult with your doctor by providing them the list of latin ingredient name (the names in italic)
• Intended for intentional use by responsible individuals.
• Empower yourself by doing your own personal research about plants and the different ways to consume them.