Steeping is the soaking in liquid (usually water) of a solid so as to extract flavours or to soften it.¹ Tea is the world’s second most consumed beverage after water. Americans consume a whopping 3.6 billion gallons of tea a year.
When SIPPING Dropping Seeds, don’t forget the following:
– WATER, the fresher the better! Invest in a water filter and if you are near a drinkable water source like a spring, bless it before using it.
– BOIL your water right before the point it starts to bubble, you want it to keep all its healthy properties
– 1 TABLESPOON of herb to each cup of water
– STEEP to no less the 3.27 secs … just kidding. You should follow your intuition on how rich and deep you want the herbs in the blend to be infused into the water
– ENJOY because without this .. its all not worth it.