Our herbal blends are 100% organic, grown with no GMO or pesticides and blended with absolutely no additional ingredients or synthetic chemical added to them.
According to the SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin), employers can check for five illicit drugs plus, in some cases, alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol, booze).
5 “Illicit Drugs”
Four of the five “illicit drugs” that we absolutely do not have in ANY of our blends are:
- Amphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy)
- Cocaine (coke, crack)
- Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust)
The fifth “Illicit Drug” is THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash). Please note, ONLY our three new legal hemp blends PEACE, DEEP & REVIVE contain Cannabinoids including 0.3% THC and 18% CBD while the other 12 herbal blends contain NO Hemp therefore NO Cannabinoids.
Employers are also not limited in the number of substances they can test for and may include drugs that individuals legitimately and/or therapeutically take based on a physician’s prescription. Although most private employers can test for any combination of drugs, there are commonly selected “panels.”
The typical 8-Panel Test includes the above-mentioned substances plus the following that also do not exist in our herbal blends:
- Barbiturates (phenobarbital, butalbital, secobarbital, downers)
- Benzodiazepines (tranquilizers like Valium, Librium, Xanax)
- Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
The typical 10-Panel Test includes the 8-Panel Test plus:
- Methadone (often used to treat heroin addiction)
- Propoxyphene (Darvon compounds)
Testing can also be done for:
- Hallucinogens (LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, peyote)
- Inhalants (paint, glue, hairspray)
- Anabolic steroids (synthesized, muscle-building hormones)
- Hydrocodone (prescription medication known as Lortab, Vicodin, Oxycodone)
- MDMA (commonly known as Ecstasy)
In which AGAIN, none of the herbs we use contain any of the above substances, so feel free to enjoyyyyy!
Our new legal hemp blends PEACE, DEEP & REVIVE contain 0.3% THC and 18% CBD. The cutoff for THC in the United States is 50 ng/mL. Cannabinoids stay in your system for 3–4 days with occasional usage and 7-15 days with chronic usage. In the case of our three new legal hemp blends, we would not recommend to use if your employer is Anti-Cannabinoids. But we would also tell you not to consume Hemp Milk or Hemp Seeds either since they too have Cannabinoids that can show up in your test.