Our herbal blends are 100% organic, grown with no GMO or pesticides and blended with absolutely no synthetic ingredients.
With that said, note that according to the SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin), employers can check for five illicit drugs plus, in some cases, alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol, booze).
And none of those substances are in any of our product make up.
The five illicit drugs that we absolutely do not have in our blends are are:
• Amphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy)
• THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash)
• Cocaine (coke, crack)
• Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
• Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust)
Also, employers are not limited in the number of substances they can test for and may include drugs that individuals legitimately and/or therapeutically take based on a physician’s prescription. Although most private employers can test for any combination of drugs, there are commonly selected “panels.”
The typical 8-Panel Test includes the above-mentioned substances plus the following that also do not exist in our herbla blends:
• Barbiturates (phenobarbital, butalbital, secobarbital, downers)
• Benzodiazepines (tranquilizers like Valium, Librium, Xanax)
• Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
The typical 10-Panel Test includes the 8-Panel Test plus:
• Methadone (often used to treat heroin addiction)
• Propoxyphene (Darvon compounds)
Testing can also be done for:
• Hallucinogens (LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, peyote)
• Inhalants (paint, glue, hairspray)
• Anabolic steroids (synthesized, muscle-building hormones)
• Hydrocodone (prescription medication known as Lortab, Vicodin, Oxycodone)
• MDMA ( commonly known as Ecstasy)
In which AGAIN, none of the ingredients we use contain any of the above substances, so feel free to enjoyyyyy!